Hidden charges in Kailash Mansarovar Yatra: Be Alert of All Potential Hidden Cost When Going to Kailash Mansarovar
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra: Are there any hidden charges?
Going on the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is something most Hindu devotees want to go on considering the immense religious significance attributed to it. Mount Kailash, which goes over 22,000 ft, is believed to be the abode of Lord Shiva. Doing a ‘parikrama’ of Mount Kailash is a trek that one has to do on foot. It is about 32 KMs long and involves trekking in rough mountainous terrains which means that pilgrims are required to have a certain level of fitness. If you are wondering about how to go on the Yatra, how much cost for Kailash Mansarovar, and what the hidden charges are, then a discussion is the best way to go about it.
Going with Trip To Temples
This private tour operator has been in operation since 2016 and has a great reputation among its contemporaries. If you choose to go on the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra with them, you can be assured that there will be no ‘hidden charges’. What this means is that nothing will be hidden from you because everything essential to the trip will be covered by the tour operator. It is only the additional charges that you will have to pay out of your own pocket.
What is included?
Trip To Temples is going to cover everything in the following list within the tour package:
- Visa and Yatra permit
- All vegetarian meals, which include breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Accommodation (this includes 5 nights in a hotel and 8 nights in lodges and guest houses)
- All transportation within the package
- 1 Nepali tour guide or tour manager
- 1 Chinese tour guide or tour manager
- A team of Sherpas will carry the luggage belonging to the pilgrims and also prepare fresh food
- Transportation in AC coaches
- A down jacket for the pilgrims which have to be returned after the end of the Yatra
- Free gifts including a backpack, duffle bag, and a few other things
- Usage of oxygen cylinder in case of emergency
What is excluded or the so-called ‘’hidden charges’’?
The following things on the lists are not part of the package and have to be paid for directly by the pilgrim if the need arises:
- All kinds of personal expenses that the pilgrim may want to make
- Transportation costs from the pilgrim’s house to Kathmandu airport or Lucknow (wherever the starting point is) and back. This will have to be arranged and paid for by the pilgrims themselves.
- Any kind of insurance payment
- Any kind of GST to be paid
- Any kind of medical expenses
- Any tip or donation a pilgrim decides to make to anyone during the Yatra including the drivers, priests, porters, cooks, Sherpas, guides, or a crew member
- Accommodation for extra days that may have to be taken in because of adverse weather conditions
- Any additional charges or evacuation charges, any losses caused due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
It is important that you choose to go with a reliable and reputable private tour operator because then the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra will not only be a memorable one but a cost-effective one as well.
SHARE THE EXCITEMENT
WITH Your FRIENDS