Guidelines For Mt. Kailash Darshan Yatra
Guidelines For Mt. Kailash Darshan Yatra | Complete Guide of Mansarovar Darshan Yatra
Mt. Kailash Darshan Guidelines
- Treat the mountains with respect & don’t show your heroism there when going for Kailash Parvat ke darshan.
- Walk in rhythmic pace, it will save you from early tiredness & accidents during Kailash Darshan.
- Drink a lot of water during trekking. Liquid diet will always help you. Keep 3-4 packets of electrol to be used during Kailash Parvat Kora (Parikrima).
- Apply sun cream on exposed body parts, especially during Kailash Mountain Kora (Parikrima).
- Mansarovar Lake water is usually very cold & if your body doesn’t allow, then don’t go far bath there. Sprinkling Manasarovar Lake water on body is believed equally to bath.
- Trek in small groups. Trekking alone may result in risk.
- Liaison Officer is supposed to be most experienced person for journey. All must follow his instructions in all circumstances of Kailash Yatra.
- Make sure to take proper meals throughout journey of Kailash Parvat Darshan. Liquid diet will give you strength.
- Don’t carry heavy bag pack during Kora of Mt. Kailash (Parikrima).
- Never consume Alcohol during Kailash Journey.
Get In Touch
Have An Enquiry? Write To Us…
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2023 || Free Online RegistrationRegister Now
Get connected with the best Kailash experts!
Get assistance 24/7 on any kind of Kailash related query. We are happy to assist you.
Install APP for regular updates & faster experience