How to choose Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Tour Operator?: Top Tips for Choosing a Reliable Tour Operator for Kailash Yatra
Choose a tour operator that offers an economical trip for the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
Going on the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is something every devout Hindu cherishes in their hearts. And why shouldn’t that be? Mount Kailash, with its mountainous terrain, is believed to be the abode of Lord Shiva and is thus one of the most important pilgrimages a Hindu can go on. If you want to go on the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra, then finding the right tour operator is crucial for the successful completion of the journey.
Choosing the overland or the helicopter route
If you are looking for an economical trip, then this is what you need to decide first.
- The overland route via Kathmandu: The overland route for the Kailash Yatra can be done via Kathmandu, Nepal. This is a good route that is cost-effective. You will have to reach Kathmandu airport on your own after which the tour operator will take over and guide you till the end of the Yatra. The tour will be completed in 14 days and it will include travel in buses and luxury cars. There will be good hotels and guest houses to stay in during the tour which means that pilgrims will be comfortable throughout.
- Helicopter route via Lucknow: This is actually the best route for people who want to do the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. Going by helicopter reduces the total time taken for the Yatra and is a lot less demanding physically. It will take between 5 and 11 days to complete the tour depending on the weather conditions prevailing during that time. If you decide to go for this route, you will not have to worry about anything because it will all be taken care of by the tour operator.
The right tour organizer for an economical Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
It is integral to find a tour organizer who can take you on the Yatra at the most economical price. There are several operators but Trip To Temples(u/o Divine Mantra Private Limited) is one that comes highly recommended. Here are the reasons for its continued growth in popularity.
- Years of experience: For the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by helicopter, going with a tour operator that is highly experienced is a key factor for an overall good journey. This agency has been in operation for years which tells a lot about the loyalty of its customer base.
- Variety of options: Another reason why choosing this tour operator for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by helicopter is a good idea is because it offers you a variety of options depending on your budget and preferences. From helicopter to overland routes, to trips starting from places as different as Lucknow, Kathmandu, Lhasa, and a variety of price structures on offer, this agency has many options. It just makes the choice easier for pilgrims looking for a tour that is just right for them.
- Good accommodation: Previously, not a lot of attention was paid to hotels during the Yatra, and pilgrims were expected to do the hardship. But not anymore. This is a tour operator that takes a lot of care in booking hotels and other accommodations where pilgrims can enjoy a comfortable stay. There is hot water and all the basic amenities one may want during the tour which is good news for those who are traveling with elderly people and young children.
- Age group: While the route recommended and arranged by the Ministry of External Affairs of India makes only persons between the ages of 18 and 70 eligible for the Yatra, the ones managed by Trip To Temples can be done by anyone between the ages of 10 and 70.
- Economical: The best thing about the tours arranged by this operator is that they are economical in the price range. Starting at about Rs 1, 90,000 and going up to about Rs 2, 50,000, you can book and enjoy the Yatra knowing that everything has been arranged well.
The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra to the abode of Lord Shiva is a wonderful opportunity to understand some of the core philosophies of Hindu mythology. Every year, thousands of devotees travel from far lands to this mystic mountain in the hopes of getting the sins of their previous lifetimes washed away. That is what a dip in Lake Mansarovar and a ‘parikrama’ of Mount Kailash promises!
SHARE THE EXCITEMENT
WITH Your FRIENDS